Your chamber is a member of one of the largest national networks of local chambers of commerce in the country. With members in all 50 states, Chambers for Innovation and Clean Energy (CICE) has resources available to help your chamber and member businesses take advantage of the economic development opportunity of clean energy.
Your chamber and member companies will receive access to the following resources at no cost:
- Chambers in Action profiles that describe energy efficiency and renewable energy activities from chambers nationwide;
- Clean energy best practices to help educate your members on saving money, finding financing, supporting clean energy policies, and more;
- A host of clean energy experts from around the country to answer technical, financial, regulatory, or legislative questions for your chamber and surrounding region;
- Other publications and news updates happening in the clean energy world.
Additional helpful resources include:
- Sample Letter to send to your members or include in your newsletter
- Press Release Template
- Logo/Web Button for your Website
- About Us
For more information about Chambers for Innovation and Clean Energy, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn! We look forward to working with you to make your chamber a go-to source for clean energy information. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or suggestions to better serve you.